Rayghen Celebrates Her 3rd Birthday


We celebrated Rayghen's 3rd birthday with a Nemo themed birthday party in our church gymnasium. The party was supposed to be at our house but we had a lot of rain the night before. We even moved the Nemo inflatable bounce house inside our gymnasium. Mom and I made and decorated Rayghen's birthday cake. It was 3 round tiers with Finding Nemo figurines accenting all around. It was the best job I've ever done decorating. My Mom made the icing and covered the layers. I was in charge of all the fine details. No, I'm not for hire. That is the most time-consuming thing and it would surprise you to know that we spent all afternoon on it. My daughters are the only lucky ones who I spend that much time on decorating cakes for.
Click on my Nemo masterpiece for more pictures of Rayghen's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive